Sunday, 5 January 2014

what's new, British pussycat?

Hello hello!
Well, it's back to school tomorrow and Christmas is truly over. My tree is down, the decorations are packed away. That's it. Over.
I need to look at fabric to cheer me up.

The Village Haberdashery has these chevrons in stock now with metallic ink. I do love a bit of glitter. This comes in 3 different colours and is perfect for any project (because it's got glitter in it, so it has to be perfect for everything)



Speaking of glitter. Botanics from Carolyn Friedlander also has metallic prints. Those chevrons and this leaf print go really rather well together too.


New haberdashery items that have arrived at Fabric HQ include;

beautiful beautiful clover black and gold needles


schmetz machine needles


and great value john james needles


Over at backstitch sunnyside from Kate Spain is in stock and available as bundles and yardage


Button up and Stitch have these Michael Miller blenders in now - great stash builders




And last but never least at Simply Solids get stocked up on best press  because it's so great, doesn't flake like regular starch and smells so good.


kona scrap packs are available now too - these are really handy and ideal for small projects and scrap quilts

and that's it from me!

Have a lovely Sunday. I will - I'm in London today with my friends Justine and Laura Jane and John. Yep, it's a perfect way to spend a Sunday.


1 comments:

Pickletoes Quilts said...

I had no idea best press came in scents! I need to get my hands on linen fresh! I just love ironing in the winter (at least for sewing projects!)

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!

Blog Archive