Saturday, 4 January 2014

what's new, international pussycat?

Ah yes, I'm late again this week because yesterday was family day (the last day of the school holidays) and I spent the evening taking down the Christmas decorations and reading. Fabric news couldn't drag me away and I didn't get a post scheduled.
But not to worry - the news would be the same, it's just a few hours later!

Catnap by Lizzy House is in at Pink Castle Fabrics now


There's still a ton of stuff in the sale section


and the kawaii monthly club has started - find out more about this great stash club on the shop website

Lots of new arrivals at Fat Quarter Shop

a ton of moda precuts such as:

Daydream from Kate Spain


and sphere from Zen Chic

Over at Simply Sweet Fabric floressence from Art Gallery Fabrics is on sale



lots of other beauties in the sale section too

Unless you've been under a rock you'll have probably heard that Alissa Haight Carlton has a range of modern solids out now and you can find them at Cuts of Cotton. They're a cross woven solid - so they're not flat like regular solids but have added depth and texture.



Here's a couple of pretties I spotted at Bobbie Lou's....

a gorgeous large floral from Alexander Henry


and this day of the dead themed print


How about this Riley Blake Union Jack print?


These Gettysburg themed prints from Sew me a Song are amazing

this one....




and this one....



and this....


Last but never least, at Sew Fresh Fabrics this week stock up on essex linens, because you always should have a ton of these on hand



And that's it!

I'll be back tomorrow. promise.

1 comments:

Hani Aurora said...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the blog
I had been looking for it and I found here
may be useful for many people
I would like to subscribe to your feed via email article but I do not find the box you subscribe feed
Gambar Tanpa Sensor Dunia Malam Cerita Asmara Cerita Dewasa Bintang Malam Cerita Dewasa Terbaru

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!

Blog Archive