Sunday, 1 June 2014

what's new, pussycats?

Before we start - next week I'm at Camp Stitchalot so there'll be no what's new post!

Ok - let's get to it....because I'm running late today after sleeping in (which was pretty lovely, so I'm not going to apologise!)

Pink Castle fabrics have 30% off all Japanese fabrics with the code JAPAN30

New in is pretty potent from Anna Maria Horner



Also new in (and very exciting too) are Liberty Tana Lawns in yardage as well as bundles



Newly arrived at Fat Quarter Shop is Seaworthy from Dear Stella



Also new are these incredibly useful stash builders from Riley Blake called wave, like a ric rac print



Elephant in my handbag has fabrics from new British company, Lewis and Irene


If you love Liberty prints but can't handle the price of them, Simply Sweet Fabrics have japanese lawns at just $5/half yard. Lawns are big this year - it was one of the hot trends at Market (free spirit voiles are basically a lawn too, so if you're unsure what the term means but have used those before then you know...they're a finely woven lighter cotton with soft drape. They work brilliantly for dressmaking but also make amazing quilts)


Lots of new arrivals at Backstitch including Andover's basics and blender - the color collection


I'm glad to see cuts of cotton is back now that Emily has finished her maternity leave (congrats on the new arrival, Emily!) Cuts of cotton are now on instagram too, so follow them! @cutsofcotton

Gorgeous bundle of rainbow fabrics....


I love these prints from Bobbie Lou's...

arrows (they come in grey too)


Gorgeous black and white stars

and water flowers



These clouds at Fabric HQ are too cute


I'm also loving this bundle 



Over at the village haberdashery (my favourite london shop)

unicorn and rainbows....


and lazy day...



Loads of new sale items at Sew me a Song

Prints like these....





Fox Field is among the new arrivals at Sew Fresh Fabrics. So many great prints in this collection from Tula.





perfect binding stripes from Simply Solids...

grey


red


(as well as green, navy and yellow)

And that's me done! Have a lovely Sunday. I'll probably be a little quiet for a bit because I'm without my sewing machine and also because work is kind of crazy at the minute - I'll be back with a recap on Camp Stitchalot soon though!


4 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

Lie ins on a Sunday are the only way to go... Have fun next week!

CindyM. said...

Have a great time at camp. It seems so unfair that you are so close and yet
I am not able to squeeze you! Someday..

Sonia said...

Have fun at Camp!!!! I saw some of the Lewis & Irene at Malvern, it was quite nice. Will have to peruse a bit more! x

Kamao Poot said...

Find best Home based Business without any work, just invest and rest with your profit
EarningsClub.com

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!